Saturday, June 6, 2009

Vacation Planning/Alterna Blogs..

We are planning our vacation to Southern California and my Husband loves me SO MUCH he said we could go to the "Museum of Death!" Check out the website: http://www.museumofdeath.net/chaos.html
We are going to Disneyland and the Museum of Death. If we could go to Legoland and the Sharon Tate house that would make the vacation perfect!!

I am thinking about starting another, non-horror related blog. Not because I think the world needs another blog written by me, but because I feel that pictures of my cat and parents really ruin the Chi of this blog. I don't even know what that means. So I need ideas on what to name my other, non-horror cat and party picture blog. Please leave any suggestions in the comments to this post. Even though it is non-horror I prefer a horrific name. That is just the way I am.
Thank you and I will send you all a postcard from the Museum of Death!!!!

No comments: