Monday, June 29, 2009

John Cusack is in this?


Let the apocalypse begin! Although it is not happening until 2012, filmmakers are gearing up for it in 2009. This film is the first of many apocalyptic offerings coming down the pipeline. "2012" is another "destroy things" epic by the same guys that brought you "The Day After Tomorrow" and "Independence Day." I love the Apocalypse as much as the next person, but I am already rolling my eyes at the John Cusack storyline. I bet he is estranged from his wife. I bet his kids are mad at him. I bet he is going to bring the family back together and save the day. Or maybe they will all die and in that case I will be shouting "I Love This Movie!!!"

2 comments:

Shoshanah Marohn said...

"The Day After Tomorrow" is the worst movie I've ever seen.


Hm...

I wonder if anyone has ever ever ever been estranged from his wife and had his kids mad at him and made it all better by saving the world?

Hm...

Dwido said...

Fear not. All in the family will survive and Lassie will bark at the end. But, yikes, the CGI looks
awesome--a must watch in the theatre: the Vatican falls on its
subjects; the JFK carrier destroys the White House. Yes! Yes! I'm smiling already.