Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Magical World of my Parents House!!

We went to my parent's house this weekend and had a great time! Not only did we have SOUL food at this new resturant in Santa Rosa called "The Red Rose Cafe" (with a lifesize cardboard cutout of Obama,) but we got to see our friend Howard!
Hope he doesn't mind I posted his picture! Look at my hair! I look like a desperate housewife. Of course, this was at the end of the day, after SOUL food and a day at the doggie park. I smelled like 20 different dogs. Lucky Howard!

This is my first ever successful attempt at spirit photography. Please notice the white sphere in the lower left hand corner. I think it is Glinda the Good Witch. The next few pictures really need no captions. Except maybe the last one.


You are now under my spell. Come into my lair....

This is some messed up shit right here!

No comments: