Sunday, January 11, 2009

Things are about to get freaky!!!

My wonderful husband ordered me "The Dunwich Horror" soundtrack for Christmas and it just arrived!!! All I need is some acid and strobe lights to recreate the movie!! I am super excited since this is the first Les Baxter CD I will own. I may start a Les Baxter fan club, you know with all my free time..
He also got me "An Evening with Boris Karloff and his Friends." His friends, of course, are Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, the Wolfman, and the Mummy!! From what I can tell (I haven't listened to it yet) it is excerpts from the movies, bits of music, and Boris Karloff narrating the whole thing. Shit, I would listen to Boris Karloff narrate an issue of the "Watchtower" if I had to. He is the coolest cat around.
In other news, I may have the plague again. I am fighting it, but considering I take medication that suppresses my immune system, I may not have a ghost of a chance. So expect more fascinating and riveting blog posts! I am sick suckers!

3 comments:

Dwido said...

Hey Girl: You gonna be in hog heaven where my gift to you arrives: the sound track for
Feardotcom. And, hey, start wearing one of those little white
face masks to screen out germs and
such!

Shoshanah Marohn said...

I hope that Borris learned what I now know about friends (from that instructional video you sent me):

"Keep your hands to yourself, except for hugs and high fives!"

You see what you have done?

Jen said...

Don't, don't, don't bite your friends! Bite, bite, bite? No! No!No!

And Dwido, if you send me the Feardotcom soundtrack I will personally come over and kick you in the knads.