Friday, December 26, 2008

A very Zombie Christmas.

I am so blessed I received not one, but two zombies for Christmas. Here is a picture of me with both of them. BTW, I am rockin the new Jammies that mom got me.
This is my Zombie friend from Jonathan. I have not named him yet, and I am quite frankly worried about the Orange Menace tearing him apart, not that he would mind.

This is my new Zombie home girl named Shana. I named her Shana in honor of my friend Shoshanah, who hand-crafted her for me. She is beyond awesome and the Orange Menace agrees.
I also received an exclusive "I love Zombies" tote bag sure to be the rage next season. It will be perfect for tote-ing around my horror magazines and books.

My zombie doll has a zombie doll.

As I suspected the Orange Menace has decided that the zombie doll's zombie doll should be his. Maybe he is a ZOMBIE!?!?

I also received this cool candle holder from Howard, a kick ass movie set from my love (featuring Boris and Bela) and the "Zen of Zombie" book from Harold and Carla. Now I must really stop bitching about my zombie nightmares. I may have brought it upon myself. Next up: Creepy Christmas Angel.

2 comments:

Shoshanah Marohn said...

I'm so glad you like it! and you named it Shana. Nice. I'm so glad she found a good home. tee hee.

Maybe Shana could "share" some of what's his name's (other zombie doll's) brains? she sure looks hungry.

Jen said...

I think she is eyeing the Orange Menace. He doesn't realize the danger he is in.