Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dealing with RA

In trying to deal with RA (not Sun RA but the other kind) I have decided to name the various bumps and icky swollen parts of my body. My left hand bump is "Ozzie" (that one is not big) and my right hand bump is "Harriet" (very big). My knuckles are "the boys" and when they hurt they hurt bad, and my left foot is just now known as Frankenstein. But it is pronounced "Fwankenstein." Other body parts up for naming are my right foot, both hips, my left elbow, and my left shoulder. Other potential names include Satan, Crowley, Nosferatu, and Bob Talbot. I will keep everyone updated.

2 comments:

Shoshanah Marohn said...

One of the managers at the old Sears where I worked was named Bob Talbot.

Jen said...

I don't know where I came up with that name but I like it.