Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Instead of cleaning....

I spent 1/2 hour looking at Zombie-related garbage on the Web. Now in my defense, my hands are really hurting today so I am putting off what is sure to be a painful day of cleaning my apartment.
And Zombies just make me feel better.

In other news I am almost done with the book that I am reading: House of Leaves. Which is good because I only have 7 days until the final Twilight book comes out. House of Leaves is one of those books that is so good you almost don't want to finish it. I am sure my husband is tired of me bitching about how it is driving me crazy though. If you have read the book you will understand why.

Now I must go clean my apartment, although what I really want to do is watch a double feature of the 70's Dawn of the Dead and the new Dawn of the Dead. That will have to wait for another day..

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

This was a much more effective use of your time. Anyway, if Zombies attack a clean apartment won't save you, so what good does it do?