Monday, June 30, 2008

Wanted..

Awesome flick. Very funny, much like Doomsday. One of the greatest "Head Trauma" scenes I have ever seen (not as good as the decapitation in 30 days of Night however.) The trailer really doesn't tell you much at all about the movie. I thought it was going to be something totally different than it was, and that is a good thing. Plus, if you are not an Angelina Jolie fan (most people seem to love her or hate her) she is hardly in the film. Go see it! I am sure it is better than "The Love Guru." Of course, the 4 minute commercial for the "Church of Elvis" I made while a Jr in High School is prolly better than "The Love Guru."

1 comment:

John said...

I had the opportunity to go see "Wanted" on Saturday. I chose to see "The Happening" instead. I will never forgive myself. Or the jackass who recommended that piece of crap.